Sunday, April 24, 2011

Where I Am

So here I am, just writing...It took me forever to decide on what I should write. Then I came across my background pic, the bamboo forest.  I realized: That's where I am internally-In this one little spot trying to see how I fit in the world...trying to see the forest from the trees. I like the fact that this is a bamboo forest too. It's significant because bamboo is strong and resilient and eye-catching…aaand a 'green' product. That's something I hope that one day people can compare me to, bamboo. What do you hope people will compare you to?

2 comments:

  1. Highly Interseting & Great storytelling! As you seek your placement in this world please by all means get fulfillment. While the answers to so many questions in your lifetime go unanswered continue to enjoy your LIFE! I can also compare myself to "Bamboo" strong, resilient, & eye-catching, thats ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 4real4real! It's been a long time since I've written so I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete